Wednesday 23 March 2011

Y(^_<)Y >>(MY SPECIAL FAVORITE RECEPI.. JUST 4 YOU)<< Y(>_^)Y





Hey guyz.. i'm still new with this blogger or blogspot.. Sure you all wanna know when and why i started to blog.. (If you don't wanna know, you still need to know and read it because you'll be sue within an hour because you need to pay for the member's fees to enter this blog, and the other strick rule in this blog is....
........
........

bla bla bla....
.......
.......

bla bla bla....
.......
.......

HEY!!! don't be so serious, i'm just kidding!!! GUYS, there's no rule in my blog.. and its free by the way..



                                   





"NOT SO FAST DUDE.. THIS BLOG STRICKLY PREVENT YOU ALL FROM DROPING OTHER PEOPLE AND USING BAD WORD SUCH AS F**K AND SO ON.. THIS BLOG IS MORE TO ISLAMIC AGENDA..   SO BE CAREFULL WITH YOUR WORD..!!! 





Ok, enough with this crap.. The story start when my MIS subject lecturer, Mizz Maizatul Aminah asked me to make one interesting blog for our final semester project.. So i started to think and think what kind of blog should i'm in to (haha.. it took me nearly 3 days to think to make the best blog ever to win her heart to get the highest mark in my class) ..At last, i come to think about some of my SECRET RECEPI.. ops ...>,<!! shouldent copy other's idea.. erase back erase back.. what i mean is my family, mine and some of my best friend favorite recepi.. i hope you all will enjoy all the recepi we share in this blog..










0 comments:

Post a Comment