Thursday 24 March 2011

Y(^_<)Y >>FAVORITE DESSERT<< Y(>_^)Y



OUR FAVORITE DESSERT



Haha.. this tradisioNal kuih have briNg back a lot of happy memories to me aNd my sweetheart.. i'm sure you all will eNjoyed this dish.. After my sweetheart try oNce, he keep askiNg me if i caN make him more of this tradisioNal kuih Next time we meet.. He also told me that he was so proud that i caN cooked a various kiNd of food.. HaPPy TrYiNG.. hope you all will love our tradisioNal kuih..  ^_^V








Materials:

1) 6 eggs
2) 1 can of evaporated milk
3) 2 cans water
4) 4 cups flour
5) 2 cups sugar


Method:

1) Mix all ingredients, blend and strain.
2) Lightly grease the pan evenly with oil.
3) Toast in oven at 180 ° c for 50 minutes / cook.
4) Cool and cut.
Ready to serve.



0 comments:

Post a Comment